Products & Services
At Lincoln Investment, our knowledgeable financial advisors understand the importance of helping each client along every step of life’s journey. Our financial advisors are equipped to offer products and services including planning services, mutual funds, annuities, insurance, risk management and retirement plans, all of which aim to help clients build and manage wealth at each step of the journey.
Clients of Lincoln Investment can buy and sell individual securities — including common and preferred stocks; corporate, government and municipal bonds; exchange-traded funds; and money market funds — that are sold on major exchanges and in the over-the-counter market.
Features of Individual Securities
Maximum investment choice
- Clients of Lincoln Investment can buy and sell individual securities that are sold on major exchanges and in the over-the-counter market.
- These include:
- Common and preferred stocks
- Corporate, government and municipal bonds
- Exchange-traded funds
- Money market funds
- In partnership with Pershing LLC, well-known in the financial securities marketplace, we offer clients fast and accurate execution and clearance of all individual securities transactions, utilizing Pershing's advanced trading systems.
- Lincoln Investment offers margin account capability to sophisticated investors as an accommodation in their Pershing brokerage account. Before deciding whether or not to open a margin account, please carefully read Pershing's Margin Disclosure Statement and Agreement. Discuss any questions you may have with your Lincoln Investment financial advisor.
Lincoln Investment offers non-discretionary options trading to sophisticated investors in their Pershing brokerage account. Please carefully read the Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options in addition to the Option Agreement when deciding to trade options, and discuss with your Lincoln Investment financial advisor whether options trading is appropriate for you.
Commissions and Fee Schedules
- Lincoln Investment also offers Certificates of Deposit through Pershing. These are considered Brokered CDs. Review the Brokered Certificate of Deposit disclosure.
Asset Management Accounts
- Additionally, Lincoln Investment offers asset management accounts such as Pershing's Corestone Account. Discuss any questions you may have with your Lincoln Investment financial advisor.
SEC Rule 606 (formerly Rule 11Ac1-6)
SEC Rule 606 ("Rule") requires all broker-dealers that route orders in equity and option securities to make available quarterly reports that present a general overview of their routing practices. The reports must identify the significant venues to which customer orders were routed for execution during the applicable quarter and disclose the material aspects of the broker-dealer's relationship with such venues. In order to access the report, click on the link below and enter our broker-dealer name exactly as follows (all caps, no punctuation): LINCOLN INVESTMENT PLANNING LLC and then click "Display."
In addition, the Rule requires broker-dealers to disclose, on customer request, the venues to which the customer's individual orders were routed. Broker-dealers must respond to customer requests for individual information on customer orders that were routed for execution in the six months prior to the request, whether the orders were directed or non-directed, and the time of the transactions, if any, that resulted from such orders.
The material presented is provided for informational purposes only. Nothing contained herein should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any securities. As with all investments, past performance is no guarantee of future results. No person or system can predict the market. All investments are subject to risk, including the risk of principal loss.